Tuesday 7 February 2012

Mr Music will you play?

Well hello there.
 You ever get that feeling when you listen to a song? I would say what the feeling is but it's different for everyone. Sometimes that feeling is happiness, maybe due to memories or just the general beat. Sometimes that feeling is sadness, maybe you actually listened to the lyrics or again memories. Like I said, it depends on the person.
This is why I love music. For everyone it evokes something different. It can be interpreted however, even if it was meant to mean something entirely different.
Music teaches us something that nothing school could teach us. It teaches us to explore ourselves, to develop and question things. Music allows us to be individuals. This is why I hate those that judge someone by their choice of music. For how can you judge someone on their music as it's individual to them. It's like judging someone on their name.
 Music is my life and I love it. It helps me through the good times and the bad. It holds many memories and teaches me many things.
La la la la la la
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment