Tuesday 21 February 2012

Don't judge.

Well hello there.
 Back to school after half term so got lots of work. Anyways I listen to a lot of music to help me get through the huge work load and it got me thinking.
Why do people judge people on what they listen to?
I mean, how can one person say that another person can/can't listen to something? Due to the fact they don't like it? Its just wrong.
I like most music. I got brought up on Frank Sinatra, Blondie and S club 7. Well and a lot more but you get the drift. This means that my music taste is broad. I love everything virtually.
Which is why I get annoyed when people say "oh you can't like JEDWARD" or "One Direction"...why not? Alot of people do! Ok, I'm not into fangirling or whatever it's called but there are a few people who i do love more than most. Yet when I say to someone "oh JEDWARD is awesome" they respond with something "but they are rubbish, you shouldn't be listening to them". Sorry, since when did it affect you?
 Everyone should be able to listen to whatever they want. Without getting judged. I'm not a big fan of Justin Bieber but I don't judge everyone who does. I admire them and have slight worries at their almighty admiration for the poor guy. Anyways all I'm saying is, Music is a part of everyone's lives. Don't control people to what makes them happy. Simple.
Rant over. x

No comments:

Post a Comment