Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentines Day

Well hello there.
Today is Valentines day. That can either be a good or a bad thing. For me it is neither. Even though I've been with my boyfriend for nearly 2 years I still don't appreciate Valentines Day. The idea is cute but other than that, nothing. If you can't treat your partner like a prince or princess all the time then you must be some lousy partner. I understand that this one day means you can really push the boat out, which is cute.
For singletons Valentines day is another day to mock how you are not in a relationship. However it is a good thing, it means you don't have to spend as much money.
So to all those loved up couples and those lucky singletons.
Happy Valentines Day!
        or
Happy Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment