Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New Year!!!

Well hello there.
Well it's 2 days now into the New Year. Mine started off pretty good actually. Although I don't think losing at cards 6 times in a row is.... but oh well. I had been drinking, only a little though. Got myself a permanent job too. The fear I felt when I got called in to have my 12 week review was huge but to find out I'd managed to get the job was wow! Most of the christmas temps did, although one person who most people thought deserved to get the job didn't. This really made me sad because he was a really hard worker and we'd been together most of the time  on our little christmas temp journey. Anyways just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year.
I hope 2012 is a prosperous one for you. Remember it will only be as good as you make it.
Simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment