Tuesday 17 January 2012

Painful reminders!

Well hello there.
  Ever get that feeling when you feel so low that you just want to go to bed and never wake up? I've had that before, it's horrible. Normally most people cry it out then they're fine, I'm like that too, sometimes.
Sometimes though, the anger engulfs me so much I need to get rid of it. I don't ever want to hurt anyone else, so the only other route is hurting myself. Self harming.
  Please never do this. It's a silly pathway out. It creates painful reminders, that will be there forever basically. I know this may sound really desperate, but I'm not. I'm an extremely happy person, but with every high moment comes as an equally low moment which I struggle to get through. I used to do it regularly, (not many people  know) but I've stopped now, forever haunted by my heat of the moment mistakes. I don't plan on doing it again, my only regret is that I ever started in the first place.
Apologies for the depressiveness tonight, I'll write a much happier blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment