Monday 26 December 2011

The morning after the night before.

Well hello there.
Finally Christmas is over. Not for everyone of course, there are people who have large extended families which means that Christmas is spread over 2 days. But for me, it's finished. After staying up till about 1 in the morning watching all the fabulous christmas telly and drinking a bit too much, I finally surfaced this morning at about 11. I needed the lie in, because I doubt I will get much of one anymore. What with work calling me in all the time, or it certainly feels like that, and revision for exams seemingly mounting, I need all the time I can get. As i say, I shouldn't really be writing this but revising  the differences between Osmosis, Diffusion and Active Transport. Then I shall be off to work, to clean the mess made by the overenthusiastic shoppers in the Sales. Christmas is finally over and now everyone can return to normal mode. Well at least for another 364 days.

2 comments: