Monday 19 November 2012

Making the most of the memories made

Everyday I'm reminded of the amazing summer which graced Great Britain this year. Unfortunately I don't mean the weather as that was rubbish, as always, but the Olympics. Now I know this finished months and months ago but the great courage, determination and pride which was shown over the course of a month will stay with me forever. Surprisingly we did quite well and even though they are long over, I'm still reminded of them daily. Not the sport and competition necessarily but the respect, passion and sacrifice that ALL the athletes showed. Everyday we ourselves should take on this idea and make the world a better place. We need to share the tears, laughter and happiness as a united front just like we did in the Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment